This ranges from 3rd party inspection and consultation to review OEM recommendations and warranty issues, to full repairs in field. There is a 24/7 technical helpline manned by three Solar and two Siemens technicians through our VGE/GTS partnerships.
Commissioning & Start-Up
We provide full life-cycle support including commissioning and start-up services:
· Management and supervision of the commissioning and start up, whether ourselves, client REE, or OEM technicians’ oversight
· Completion of outstanding commissioning activities or assist client with verification GT work to ensure the commissioning, start up and handover is completed smoothly
· Assist client offshore to ensure the work carried out by OEM meets the client’s and international standards and best practise
· Support with As-building of package drawings, PLC logic and other relevant documents for smooth close out and handover, including punch list corrective work management
Maintenance activities & support
Once the systems are fully operational and handed over to the asset we can carry out the ongoing routine maintenance and technical assistance as required. If this has been completed successfully we can provide further coverage and assist/manage and implement directly all maintenance activities.
· Enhance existing technical phone based ongoing support / RCA during critical engine shutdowns and failures as well as trouble shooting assistance or simply advise on best practise
· Travel to client site (offshore/onshore/UKCS/International) to assist during outages and planned maintenance activities
· Travel to the client site to assist with breakdowns and unplanned shutdowns
· Implementation of Solar Turbines SBs related to the Taurus, Mars, and Titan packages
· Control system support via Rockwell Automation / Allen Bradley
Long term maintenance and package support
· Retrofitting and upgrading of systems when required to meet future requirements or degradation
· Optional Service: RMD package* to assist with weekly and monthly reporting.
*Fault / shutdown investigation and analysis.
Infinity GTS can call on a multitude of suppliers and partner companies to give the client the best possible service. Our goal is to provide solutions and not sell pricey options.
Infinity GTS call on years of experience on the Solar Turbines, Siemens, Siemens ADSL and other products to find the correct solution for our clients.
We are able to implement various fault finding techniques to establish the cause of the fault rather than change parts until the “problem goes away”.
Infinity know that over 95% of downtime can be attributed to Controls & Instrumentation. As a consequence, Infinity/VGE have intentionally developed not only a strong technical capability, but also close associations with the Controls & Instrumentation OEM’s:
· Rockwell Automation
· Allen Bradley
These partners will often join our technical support teams (say for offshore unit troubleshooting, testing or repair work) for the client’s benefit under our management.
Spares Strategy and Management
We can source and hold spares for the packages under management
· We can procure and hold all Solar and Siemens spares
· We can call on multiple spares’ suppliers including Rockwell Automation / Allen Bradley
· Analyse packages and suggest critical spares holding in Aberdeen. Infinity has the facility to assist with storage space.
Infinity have been embarking on a Fleet “Club” concept for particularly the Solar worldwide fleet. This is mainly due to the lack of OEM support for the fleet and requests from various Titan 130 operators world-wide to mutually support each other through an intermediary.
The main purpose of these Fleet “Clubs” is:
· Introduction to world-wide fleet operators with same/similar units.
· Discussion of technical issues and RCA sharing
· Management of intra-operator fleet spares and engine pools.
· Other economies of scale (e.g. tooling, spares holdings, etc.)
We are able to assist through all the life-cycle maintenance and inspection phases of the Solar fleet including Centaur, Saturn, Taurus, Mars 100, and Titan 130 gas turbines and packages.